Just bought the last regulator I will ever need !!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RicMares

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Get this, a guy from ATL received a brand new Dacor Extreme Plus regulator for his birthday. Never used it, so it sat, in the original box it came in, in his closet for 29 years! Last week he decides to sell it on flebay. Now it's mine, how lucky is that!!....I am stoked!

Well, a wiser feller than myself once said, sometimes you eat the bar, sometimes the bar...well it eats you!

Dacor Extreme Plus pic 1 .jpg
Dacor Extreme Plus pic 2 .jpg
Dacor Extreme Plus pic 3 .jpg
Dacor Extreme Plus pic 4 .jpg
Dacor Extreme Plus pic 5 .jpg

Take a look at the other thread on the Dacor Extreme, right on this site (Vintage Scuba, Scubaboard). You're right, by the way. And, you can position that exhaust anywhere you want, 360 degrees.

John

I miss my Dacor Regs. They served me well.
You are aware that parts for servicing are very difficult to obtain.

I miss my Dacor Regs. They served me well.
You are aware that parts for servicing are very difficult to obtain.
Yea, I have heard that but I am resourceful and have an extra Dacor Extreme that looks like it never hit water, so I have some spare parts.

However, if you ever hear about someone who digs up an old service kit for the extreme series, please keep me in mind. I just love the retro stuff, plus when I took my certification, It was with Dacor 360 and a Pacer.

Cheers from us folks way down south!

Yea, I have heard that but I am resourceful and have an extra Dacor Extreme that looks like it never hit water, so I have some spare parts.

However, if you ever hear about someone who digs up an old service kit for the extreme series, please keep me in mind. I just love the retro stuff, plus when I took my certification, It was with Dacor 360 and a Pacer.

Cheers from us folks way down south!
Ric,

There are some here who would probably enjoy seeing a PDF copy of your Dacor Regulator Instruction Manual.

SeaRat

Back
Top Bottom