Just back from Fantasy Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BettyfromToronto

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just got home from a fabulous week at FI. Hubby got his AOW and we both got Nitrox certified. I'm exhausted right now and have to work tomorrow but will try and write a trip review tomorrow night.

Glad it went well and you sprung for the Nitrox. It'll come in handy at times.

Sorry to be a tease but I was late getting home last night due to a delay with the GO train (our commuter trains) then tonight I didn't get home until after 8pm due to a new project at work.

I'm relaxing now reading the forum but too tired to write my trip report. Promise I will do it soon.

Feedback on FI is mostly positive as they are making changes everyday and it shows. Got to meet Rich too which was nice.

Will write a big review on the weekend - I promise. I want to give back to all of you who gave me such great info.

Off now to look at our trip pictures which hubby finished working on. Not as many as we thought as we flooded our u/w case and killed our Canon G10. :shocked2:

No rush, we'll be here. Sorry to hear about the camera. The only time I've flooded one was my first time, with a loaner I took there. Put the housing together wrong. I was really thinking I was too new at diving for a camera but my Inst encouraged me and loaned it so I felt I should try. At least it was a cheaper film camera, right before digital hit sport diving. I ruined the housing too. :eek:

Nowadays I carry a land camera and two dive cameras in case, and I broke a land camera once at home. Always use the strap!

Back
Top Bottom