Just back from Cozumel!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alanconstant

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well, we are home--our daughter picked us up at the airport. A really nice hot shower, food in the fridge, my Lazyboy, and our own bed. Still.....

I already miss Nancy at Villablanca, and Mike and Maragaret at Papa Hogs.

Kathy will post a full trip report; my report is simple--we had a great vacation. Thanks to everyone who has posted; the information really helped make our first dive vacation in Cozumel special. Ten dives on nine reefs (we had to do Palancar twice), great food, new friends, and an island that has something for everyone.

Alan

Coz is a lot of fun.....

Dreaming of the warm, clear waters of Isla de Cozumel....

Glad you had fun. Can't wait to head back!

Palancar is divided up into several sections:

Palancar Gardens (Jardines)
Palancar Horseshoe (Herradura)
Palancar Caves (Cuevas)
Planacar Bricks (Ladrillos)

I would be willing to bet that you didn't do the same dive twice :) Even if you did, that is a beautiful reef!

Glad you had a good time!

Palancar twice is certainly not a bad thing:thumb:
As mentioned by Christi, great reef. Wish I were there now.

but I'll bet Alan meant that they just HAD to do Palancar twice because it was so incredible, not because the dive shop forced them to. Bricks and Gardens are 2 of my favorite dives down there and I will be enjoying them in just 2 short days....siiiiiiiiiiigh :)

Alan make sure to tell Kathy to post a detailed report on Villablanca--I will be staying there in Feb for Carnival and want to hear what you guys thought of the place! Glad you had a great time, isn't Coz wonderful? :)

We just HAD to do Palancar twice - the first dive was so terrific, we asked to go back later in the week!! Actually the first one was Palancar Horseshoe, the second time started out in the Horseshoe but ended up in the Gardens I think ......

I hope to get my (long!) trip report out on Monday - we've had desktop computer problems, so I haven't been able to get it done yet ......

Back
Top Bottom