Just an update on one of our divers condition.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Most of you should remember the two-day dive we had in Fernan Lake where the guy just took off and hid.

Most of us got ear infections that cleared up in a reasonable time except one. He was resistant to all the medications they tried.

Well, the good news is he is on one that is working now. The problem is a lot of damage was done in the process. He will fully recover with some scaring but other than that he will be just fine.

The infection ate away a small section of his eardrum. As of last night he said the hole is getting smaller and should be ready to dive in a couple of weeks.

Mine still itch, a bunch, but other than that the rest of us are just fine and good to dive.

From now on that lake is a Hazmat Dive.

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!

Gary D.

Gary D.:
Most of you should remember the two-day dive we had in Fernan Lake where the guy just took off and hid.

Most of us got ear infections that cleared up in a reasonable time except one. He was resistant to all the medications they tried.

Well, the good news is he is on one that is working now. The problem is a lot of damage was done in the process. He will fully recover with some scaring but other than that he will be just fine.

The infection ate away a small section of his eardrum. As of last night he said the hole is getting smaller and should be ready to dive in a couple of weeks.

Mine still itch, a bunch, but other than that the rest of us are just fine and good to dive.

From now on that lake is a Hazmat Dive.

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!

Gary D.
I've never dived Fernen, but have thought about it. Now that I know, I guess I'll pass.
Happy T-Day to you and Beth! It's 6pm and I'm sitting here with my laptop, the kids and grandkids all around me watching movies, and I've got a major trytophan buzz going. I'm getting kind ... of... ti...................................

Back
Top Bottom