Just a quick thanks to Oceanic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigBubbaJ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Thanks for helping me with a phenomenal deal on a package today down at A1-Scuba in Denver.

I got a great deal on the Excursion BC, the Pro Plus 2 AI computer (+QD+C), and a Delta 4, a FREE Swivel 180 OCTO , and a FREE voyager 3 bag.

I was about 3 minutes away from choosing to go with another manufacturer and shop, because the prices at the shop weren't quite as good as I was hoping (even during their big sale) but then Oceanic Stepped in and made some magic happen on the prices, and threw in ALL the freebies. You forgot the kitchen sink though! :wink:

I really like it when manufacturers and shops actually go the extra mile to earn customers.

Thanks Oceanic, and Thanks A-1 !

Justin

I dive Oceanic's Excursion, PP2, Delta 4/FDX 10, Slimline 2, and V12 fins. You'll love your gear. It should last for a very long time if you take care of it right and Oceanic's customer service is a benchmark in the diving industry.

elim

I'm looking into buying an Oceanic package myself. What, if I may ask, did that end up costing you? If you don't want to post that publicly, please PM me... it would really help my price shopping!

I'm aware of the free voyager 3 promotion, but I haven't seen anything (public) about the free octo. Is there someone I should talk to?

A package I'd be interested would have:
Probe LX BCD
Delta 4 Reg
Swivel 180 Octo (Free???)
Veo 250 NavCon (w/ Compass)
Voyager 3 Bag (Free)
That's about $1350 at JoeDiverAmerica.com... is there a better price elsewhere?

Thanks!
-David

I would contact scubadiscounters.com with that and ask them their best deal on what you have listed. I got about $250 off what the package I bought was listed at. Im guessing you to be at around $1100 or so, but thats just a guess based on what I bought. they also threw in some extras.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom