June 8 Bohol pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
flamboyant.jpg

cucumber.jpg

sweetlips.jpg

leaf.jpg

frog.jpg

nudi.jpg

devil.jpg

clown.jpg

Ooh, pretty. The Cuttlefish is really cool. So are the rest, but I like the Cuttlefish a lot.

As always Jim, I am amazed at what you are capable of behind the lens. Awesome pictures. I have to ask though, what the heck is in the second picture?

WOW! Flamboyant cuttlefish! Great find! So envious...
& Nice photos! Thanks for posting regularly!

WOW! Flamboyant cuttlefish! Great find! So envious...
& Nice photos! Thanks for posting regularly!

The funny part about the Flamboyant Cuttlefish is that I jokingly told the DM before we started the dive that I wanted him to find a Flamboyant Cuttle and a Blue Ring Octo.
Five minutes into the dive he finds the Flamboyant.

Makes you wonder if he can do this on every dive.
Maybe try Mola Mola, or Whale Shark on the next dive :D

The funny part about the Flamboyant Cuttlefish is that I jokingly told the DM before we started the dive that I wanted him to find a Flamboyant Cuttle and a Blue Ring Octo.
Five minutes into the dive he finds the Flamboyant.

I like them all, great shots. I've only seen the worm sea cucumber once and that was in the Red Sea but it was very large, how long is the one in the photo?

Oh, that cuttlefish is marvelous!

I like them all, great shots. I've only seen the worm sea cucumber once and that was in the Red Sea but it was very large, how long is the one in the photo?

It was about 12 inches long. They are common here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom