June 26 Bohol pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
site.jpg

damsel.jpg

cowry.jpg

reef.jpg

lion.jpg

carabao.jpg

Usually I go right to this section to see if you've posted more shots. Thanks a billion ( I used to say a million but our gov't has got me used to thinking in much larger numbers as they spend my Grand Childerns + my tax money.......and I don't even have any Grand Children yet)

Great shots as always. How much are all these dives costing you? Do you have some kind of discount,.....if not you should...it's probably a lot cheaper than diving in the States.

I really like the snail.

More nice pics, farmer Jim. Love your four legged tiller shot. The Calpurnus verrucosus Cowry is also very cool. What is it on? I know that they are soft coral feeders.

How much are all these dives costing you? Do you have some kind of discount,.....if not you should...it's probably a lot cheaper than diving in the States.

Diving in the Philippines is much less expensive than in the States, especially Hawaii where a two tank boat dive runs around $130.00.
Since I am here for such long stretches at a time I do have an arrangement with the dive operator but I keep it confidential. I'm sure you can understand that :wink:

More nice pics, farmer Jim. Love your four legged tiller shot. The Calpurnus verrucosus Cowry is also very cool. What is it on? I know that they are soft coral feeders.

The cowry was on some type of soft coral, I think a mushroom leather coral?
I have seen these here before and always in about 20 feet or so depth.

Beautiful pics!! I'm amazed at some of the creatures y'all get to see... I can't wait til I start traveling and get to see this stuff for myself!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom