June 18, 2009 McKenzie Bight and Willis Point photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some interesting new equipment Mark, looks suspiciously like a ratcheting tie down strap. Does DIR stand for "Doing It Regardless"? :D

Great pictures, thanks for sharing! It just makes me wish more that I was on the coast...

And with that I'm off to dive the super-exciting world renowned dive site of "Twin Lakes" Alberta. :D

Some interesting new equipment Mark, looks suspiciously like a ratcheting tie down strap. Does DIR stand for "Doing It Regardless"? :D
Ha! Yes, you recognised it. My regular tank band broke in the parking lot so after fumbling with it for a bit, I remembered I had a few of those straps in the car. It worked great. I should patent them and become the distributor for Western Canada. You can easily tighten it as much as you want so your tank will never fall out. Plus the mechanism rusts out after a few dives so people will always be buying more. Any investors? After the dives I gave into peer pressure and picked up another normal one.

Somehow, I can't picture you giving in to peer pressure.

You got that right for years I try to get Mark to spend some money on a BP&Wings but he likes that 1983 BCD way to much to switch.:D

Al

Another believer in the old adage "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." And sometimes even if it is broke, but you don't really, really need it, don't fix it.

Mark proves time and time again its the creativity and ability...not the gear.

When are you coming up here again?

Thanks again,
U/O

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom