June -14, 2008 Curacao @ Habitat Resort $725 per diver - Up to 28 dives/week!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wnfdivermel

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've got a few last minute spots open on our group trip to Curacao in June -

<82-degree water temp, 100-200' of visibility, pristine reef, walls, and awesome wrecks.>

Cost is $725 per diver and $325 per non-diver for a week of accommodations at Habitat Curacao Resort in the Lanai Villas (dbl. occ.)

We'll be doing 6 days of 2-tank morning boat dives and unlimited shore diving 24 / 7 - air tanks and weights are included and nitrox is avail. at the dive shop for a fee.

Cost also includes airport transfers, welcome cocktail, buoyancy clinic and guided underwater tour of their house reef, and hotel fees.

Not included is airfare, departure tax, curacao marine park fee ($25 payable at the dive shop), or meals/drinks, or tips for boat crew/ hotel staff.

Let me know asap! I need to cancel spots by the end of this month

Thanks - mel

Still have 4 spots open on the Curacao trip June 7-14 - - - Only $725 /diver for 7 nights at Habitat Curacao Resort, 6 days of 2-tank boat dives plus unlimited shore diving 24/7!, welcome drink, free buoyancy clinic and guided underwater tour of the house reef, roundtrip airport transfers, and hotel taxes and fees.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom