JulY : where to go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dottor_renzi

Reaction score
Hello
I need some suggestion for a "scuba diving "honeymoon!! :bounce: We would like to spend 2-3 lovely weeks staying in a very nice resort (it's our honeymonn....) but in a very nice place where we can also scubadive..
Your suggestions will be more than appreciated!!!
thanks

dr Renzi

Dotter,

You may wish to check out Couples..Jamaica. They have three resorts on the island. All very romantic, many couples (as name suggests) go there to get married. You can work out a deal with them so that you can spend some time at each of the resorts. The variety of activity and entertainment is great!! Also, the scuba diving and equipment is included in the all inclusive price. My wife and I travel and dive at an above average frequency. As an all inclusive, it is one of our favorites. The one in Ocho Rios is the oldest, but our favorite.

The Iberostar in Playa Del Carmen is unique in that it is built around the existing jungle. Monkeys, birds and other wildlife are right there in the middle of everything. The diving is NOT included at Iberostar (as with most resorts in Mexico) While at Iberostar, we dove with www.sealifedivers.com a short distance from Iberostar on Mamitas Beach. The food and drinks at both is EXCELLENT.

Congratulations!! Have fun and be safe.

Regards,

Hello Cudabait,

thanks for the info... do you have a link to a website for couples??
Thank you very much again for the lovely infos.
regards
dr R

Dotter,

Try www.couples.com. You should be able to get a picture tour of each of the three resorts. I have also found (through personal experience) that I have actually been able to obtain better deals to go to couples by dealing through travel agents, rather than dealing directly with the hotels themselves. The hotels are protective of their relationships with the agents.

Dotter, I hope this has been of help, if you need more let me know.

Regards,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom