July Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan G

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Booked for Coz for the first time since 2019. Been doing the bag drag for the past few trips, but with Southwest flying DEN-CZM direct... :yeahbaby: (one tends to rack up plenty of points during a pandemic)

Dan G+1...July 26-Aug 1...Villa Aldora... Aldora

For us not direct, but did find decent prices into CZM rather than doing the bag drag.
-------

Dan G+1.........July 26-Aug 1......Villa Aldora.....Aldora
Rob9876+3.....July 3-July 10.......Peninsula.......Undecided (may try Pepe's, since walkable to condo)

Is really no one else booked for July? *edit to my first post: My SW flight goes through Houston, but nice to be able to use points and still grab a free companion tix for my wife. Certainly hope the testing requirement is lifted for those with vaccine cards by the time I travel.

Kimela & Roger ... July 6 - 20 .... renting a house ... AquaSafari

Rob9876+3.....July 3-July 10.......Peninsula.......Undecided (may try Pepe's, since walkable to condo)
Kimela & Roger ... July 6 - 20 .... renting a house ... AquaSafari
Dan G+1...July 26-Aug 1...Villa Aldora... Aldora

Diving with Aldora in mid-July.

My husband and I are going July 13-20th. We'll be at sunset sabor cozumel. This is our first official dive trip and we are very excited. I don't know the format for these roll call things. I am new to scuba board.

Rob9876+3............July 3-July 10........Peninsula...............Undecided (may try Pepe's, since walkable to condo)
Kimela & Roger.....July 6 - 20 ........... renting a house.....AquaSafari
k4kafka..................mid-July.................?.............................Aldora
Annie Shaw+1.......July 13-20.............Sunset Sabor.........?
Dan G+1................July 26-Aug 1........Villa Aldora........... Aldora

July 4-12 staying at a northside private condo and diving with ScubaTony

Rob9876+3............July 3-July 10........Peninsula.................Undecided (may try Pepe's, since walkable to condo)
Saxonjd..................July 4 - 12.............Northside condo.....ScubaTony
Kimela & Roger.....July 6 - 20 ........... renting a house.......AquaSafari
k4kafka..................mid-July.................?................................Aldora
Annie Shaw+1.......July 13-20.............Sunset Sabor............?
Dan G+1................July 26-Aug 1........Villa Aldora.............. Aldora

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom