July Cruise Dive- St Thomas or Grand Turk?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaMike05

Murphy's Apprentice
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Howdy fellow divers. Looking for some recommendations about diving either in St Thomas or Grand Turk for my wife and I. Never been to either and most of my experience (very rusty) has been Mexico and one time in Grand Caymans. Thanks everybody.

I have dived both from a cruise ship and if I had to pick one I would go for Grand Turk. Better all around dives and close to the cruise ship terminal. Also don't think there is much else to do there. That being said, I also enjoyed diving St Thomas.

I've been to north Islands and I found the Megan's Bay was a great place to relax and enjoy the beach with my wife and family. The diving is better in Grand Turk. We used Oasis Divers in Grand Turk of my Cruise ship. It was great there since you walked down the peer and then a casual stroll along the beackh to the Oasis Dive shop. The boat( large pontoon style) was beached on the sand. Great time. Here is one of our first videos we made while diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom