July Charters, Northern MI, WI?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RVBldr

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Trying to line up a boat for 20 July in the WI/ Northern MI/ UP area for a day. Any leads on upcoming charters? I'm a Seattle diver but looking to do a couple wrecks.

Trying to line up a boat for 20 July in the WI/ Northern MI/ UP area for a day. Any leads on upcoming charters? I'm a Seattle diver but looking to do a couple wrecks.

Where exactly? Straits of Mackinac don’t have local charter ops that have walk on seats. Boats are generally booked by groups. I just went with Shipwreck Adventures out of Two Rivers, WI for a trip this past weekend. Check with Capt Greg Such to see if he’s doing a trip that has an open seat. Google website.

Milwaukee area charters may have an open seat but they are a long way from up north.

There is a charter op in the Munising, MI area. Think it’s called Glass Bottom Boat Tours. They have a dive boat. Two divers are required to go out.

Please realize that Great Lakes diving, outside of Chicago/Milwaukee/southern Lake Huron, seems to be dominated by shop or small group trips. Boats are generally 6 packs. And you may have to organize months in advance.

Already pinged SA and Milwaukee area would work as well.

Already pinged SA and Milwaukee area would work as well.

Check out Double Action Dive Charters for their Milwaukee boat. They book per seat.

Back
Top Bottom