July 4,5,6,7 Trips planned?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubabear

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone have trips planned for this period?
Nice time of the year for Fl. dives as well as Coz. trips, just can't decide which way to go!

Hey,

Just when I was wondering where to go over the 4th, this trip came up. Riding Rock Inn , a local shop is offering a 4nt. all inclusive so we jumped on board!

Anybody been down there? The undercurrent articles seem encouriging, I do love wall diving in warm water.

www.ridingrock.com

some of use here in nyc (and this board) are going to Coz July 3-7. We got a pretty good deal, but I think the airfare has gone up at this point. PM me or Manhattan_Mike.

We're staying at plaza las glorias and diving with aqua safari.

Will be in Coz Jul 5-11 staying at Plaza las Glorias.

lakesdiver wish I was going! My UK club are going in Sept but I can't make it - never mind there is always next year or the year after when I return to the UK.

Me hopefully Okinawa.....

OOO Jetblast! You should have fun in Cozumel. I've stayed at Plaza Las Gloris. The rooms are nice and the view of the water is amazing!

The diving is great. I loved the night diving. Lots of critters, octopus, crabs, spiny lobsters.

Tell the Aqua Safari guys you want to dive the Devil's Throat. It's a swim through that starts at 8o ft and goes down to 120 ft. It was the best dive I did Cozumel. I really want to go back there some day.

4th - 8th July I will be on a liveaboard in the Dry Tortugas. I can't wait.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom