July 27 trip to Lulu and Navy Tug

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm off that day and will check with my boyfriend to see if he would want to go, we have no dove the Lulu yet.

Hi all:

I have booked with Gary's Gulf Divers for a 2-tank trip to the Lulu and the Navy tug. As of yesterday, there were two spots left. I'm bringing 3 others along. Contact Gary at Gary's Gulf Diver - Home page if you want to join in.

Paul
7/26/2013 - Arrive Pensacola. High Tide is 6:04 AM, so we probably can't do the Pickens Jetties or the Perdido Jetties. Whiskey Wreck is an option

7/27/2013 - AM Dive With Gary's Gulf Divers (http://www.gulfdiver.net) Doc's @ Sportsman's Marina in Orange Beach. (27844 Canal Rd, Orange Beach, AL 36561 )
Be at the Boat no later than 7:30
Sites: Lulu (The LuLu - Alabama?s Newest Artificial Reef for Divers and Fishermen - Alabama Gulf Coast Fishing ) and the Navy Tug ($95-$125pp)
60-95FSW
Signed up so far (Trip is guaranteed) - Paul, Brien, Nick (3 spots open)
7/28/2013 - PM dive with Niuhi Dive Charters (Niuhi Dive Charters - Pensacola Scuba Diving Adventures )
Leaves from Southwind Marina 10121 Sinton Dr Pensacola, FL 32507
Be at the boat no later than 2:30 PM
Sites TBD, based on Captain's recommendations, spearfishing allowed, Mid-shore dives ($115)
Signed Up so Far: Boat is full (6 divers)
60-110FSW
7/29/2013 - AM Dive Niuhi Dive Charters (Niuhi Dive Charters - Pensacola Scuba Diving Adventures )
Leaves from Southwind Marina 10121 Sinton Dr Pensacola, FL 32507
Be at the boat no later than 7:00AM (Mid-shore Dives, $115)
Signed up so far: Paul, Keith, Jeremy
60-110FSW (3 spots open)

Back
Top Bottom