July 25, 2013 Willis Point (Saanich Inlet) video.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice video, lot's of interesting stuff. When I first saw the diver at :20 I was like "What? Mark's on rebreather" but then I saw your familiar 1980's era BC and all was well.
I like the fried egg jellies. I haven't seen one IRL yet. Also, were those dogfish or small 6 gills?

Nice video, lot's of interesting stuff. When I first saw the diver at :20 I was like "What? Mark's on rebreather" but then I saw your familiar 1980's era BC and all was well.
I like the fried egg jellies. I haven't seen one IRL yet. Also, were those dogfish or small 6 gills?
Ha! No, the rebreather diver was a random rebreather diver (I don't know who it was) finishing his dive as I went in. Those sharks were dogfish. Sixgills don't actually exist. Everyone who says they've seen one is usually trying to sell you something.

Great video - thanks for another good one. I always enjoy them.

Willis Point is probably my favorite dive in the Victoria area. If it wasn't for the damn ferry fee, I be there more often for sure!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom