July 2022 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rob9876

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Who's going to Cozumel this July? We're trying a condo south of the marina this time, so looking forward to sleeping just a little later. Also considering some shore dives.

Name.............................Date.........................Staying At.................Dive Op
Rob9876+1D+2ND..........7/4-7/10................Condo S. of Marina.................3P

Name.............................Date.........................Staying At.................Dive Op
Rob9876+1D+2ND..........7/4-7/10................Condo S. of Marina.................3P
Kimela & Roger ..............7/15-7/26 ..............Grand Park Royal .......Jungle Divers

Kimela & Roger ..............7/15-7/26 ..............Grand Park Royal .......Jungle Divers
Kenderson......................7/19-7/26...................Allegro Cozumel.........Pro Dive International

I stayed here before. This will be my first solo dive trip, I hope I'm not going to get too bored after diving, my solo trips are usually ones where I'm always doing something.

uff. i wish. stupid spine surgery.

Kenderson......................7/19-7/26...................Allegro Cozumel.........Pro Dive International

I stayed here before. This will be my first solo dive trip, I hope I'm not going to get too bored after diving, my solo trips are usually ones where I'm always doing something.
me + 5 family, July 12-19, airbnb in town, hopefully diving with DWM (but I still have to contact them.)

Name.............................Date.........................Staying At...................Dive Op
Rob9876+1D+2ND..........7/4-7/10..................Condo S. of Marina...........Tres Pelicanos
yle+5.....................................7/12-7/19................AirBnB in Town....................Dive with Martin
Kimela & Roger ................7/15-7/26 ..............Grand Park Royal................Jungle Divers
Kenderson...........................7/19-7/26................Allegro Cozumel.................Pro Dive International

July 24th-August 7th my husband and I will be at Iberostar and diving with Dressel and maybe some with Aldora.

Name.............................Date.........................Staying At...................Dive Op
Mark and Paul....................7/2-7/9....................Casa Mexicana.....................Tres Pelicano
Rob9876+1D+2ND..........7/4-7/10..................Condo S. of Marina...........Tres Pelicanos
yle+5.....................................7/12-7/19................AirBnB in Town....................Dive with Martin
Kimela & Roger ................7/15-7/26 ..............Grand Park Royal................Jungle Divers
Kenderson...........................7/19-7/26................Allegro Cozumel.................Pro Dive International

Back
Top Bottom