Juliet Liveaboard - We are booked this summer.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeputyDan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just wanted to let those who are interested know that our experience with this Company and a summer 2020 booking have been positive. They did ask us to wait until it was two months out from the scheduled departure to make any needed changes.

Of my group of four, three still plan to go and one dropped out due to health concerns and COVID-19. There were no issues with the one person cancelling and the deposit was handled appropriately.

To sum up - I am a pleased guest.

DD

Just made my final payment for late July. Kat's always easy to work with. I've already cancelled two other trips this year, but I'm optimistic for this one given it's a domestic flight and a liveaboard. @DeputyDan, I'll see you onboard.

Woohoo goin' divin' :bounce::bounce::bounce:...I hope... :clearmask:

We are booked for Feb 2021! I hope that everything has settled down by then.

You all will have a great time! Been onboard with them 3 times. (2 in bahamas and 1 St. Croix) Liza and crew are awesome! Very laid back, professional crew. Great home cooked meals and plenty of euchre. Just ask Liza if you don't know how to play, she is a pro and great card game to learn.

We are scheduled back to St. Croix in Feb. 2021 but sure wish I was going now! Enjoy and dive safe!

Matt

Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip! My wife & I did our fourth trip with the Juliet over Christmas of 2019, they are still a really good operation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom