JUE Cave Diving in Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TJO

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Very nice videos, good work!

There are more short videos uploaded now.

Thomas

Those are great. What type of video setup are you using?

Wow,
Those are some cool looking caves !!!! nice videos too !

Thanks. I use a good old Sony VX2000 (Amphibico housing) with Halcyon 24W video lights on 1-2 divers. Easy to swap videoreflector with Goodman handle. Will upgrade to 200W HMI for next time. I just posted a video with the whole team diving No Hoch.

TJO:
Thanks. I use a good old Sony VX2000 (Amphibico housing) with Halcyon 24W video lights on 1-2 divers. Easy to swap videoreflector with Goodman handle. Will upgrade to 200W HMI for next time. I just posted a video with the whole team diving No Hoch.

I love the one with the "little diver" silting the place up, that is too funny.
Can you tell me more about the video setup? Do you have 2 - 24w lightheads? Are they attached to one canister or 2? Are the attached to the housing? Thanks for answering my questions, I am just trying to learn more about videography.
Take Care,
Jason

The 'little diver' silted up more than all of us together :wink:

I use a single 24W HID light with a cannister not connected to the video on me and on one of the divers to get some depth in the video. When I shoot from the front the light diver have the reflector pointing backwartds between the tanks. Later on I hope to get this setuop on each diver, and with a stronger light.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom