Joy of Diving and Mystery Marine Life...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoltSnap

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I took these two pictures with my camera a while back. The first was in Curaçao and the second was in Sharm El-Sheik in Egypt. They look very familiar but I just can't think of what they look like, can anybody here tell what they remind them of please?

Butt Coral Curacao Aug 1999.jpg
P3230010.JPG

The first one looks a bit like a Coco-de-Mer that you'll find on the Seychelles. Originally these were thought to come from the sea so perhaps there's a relation.

istockphoto-170100367-612x612.jpg

There is a similar one to your second pic just at the drop of the dive bus home reef.

There was a time when SB Mod forum would crash over this with a hasty drop to The Pub.

Ahh, i remember the Great Warhammer kerfuffle.

I took these two pictures with my camera a while back. The first was in Curaçao and the second was in Sharm El-Sheik in Egypt. They look very familiar but I just can't think of what they look like, can anybody here tell what they remind them of please?
Sometimes a cigar is s just a cigar — then again, there’s the Blue Origins rocket, and I do mean blue . . .

Attachments

• 357F117D-8535-45C9-954C-47E013AD77ED.jpeg
    357F117D-8535-45C9-954C-47E013AD77ED.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 38
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom