Josephine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm willing to drive West if you need a deckhand to help go check it out! :D

I have one hand! So I can be the deckhand, I knew it would come in useful one day!

Seriously, I'd be more than willing to be top side help and/or dive.

I'm willing to drive West if you need a deckhand to help go check it out! :D

You've been diving on the Salty Dawg before... you know you're always welcome

Sounds like a new adventure huh? :D

Indeed! My girlfriend refers to my interest in this wreck as my personal "Holy Grail" of diving.

wow. glad y'all revived this thread, I first found it with a simple google search about 3 weeks ago! I'm definitely interested in diving this site, I think it would be a great adventure!

Anybody talked about when would be a good time to go?

Hey Wayne, I received the numbers this morning (Sat. 01-26). Mark

Hey Wayne, I received the numbers this morning (Sat. 01-26). Mark

I'm still in west Louisiana (Toledo Bend area) at the moment, but will be heading home tomorrow. Looking forward to punching those numbers into my GPS. I guess I'll be doing my annual maintenance on the boat this coming week as well as installing my new swim/dive platform... I want everything ready for diving when the weather breaks.

I will be working OT tomorrow (12-5 parade). If you want give me a call after 2 pm and we can chat a minute. 985-960-1157 Mark

Indeed! My girlfriend refers to my interest in this wreck as my personal "Holy Grail" of diving.

yes i do and my only concern baby is once you dive it, then what?? :blinking:

and Mat... you can dive with the rest of them and i'll stay up top. i'll leave the adventuring to you boys. i like to dive in water when i can SEE the fishes :wink:

that's why we're going to Curacao in August :D

Maggs, I've seen you jump on the Allen with lackluster vis and big ole sharks in the water :) Quit playing like you're spoiled! :D

Back
Top Bottom