Join Us for Our First U/W Easter Egg Hunt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frogman48

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
This is a special invitation for our ScubaBoard friends to join us for our first annual Easter Egg Hunt at Tigertail Lake in Dania Beach, FL

Divers Direct and Broward Community College have planned a fun afternoon of diving and snorkeling for the whole family! For the young ones there will be a special shallow snorkeling area where they can search for Easter Eggs and win fun surprises. And for us divers...take the plunge and see if you can find where the Easter Bunny has hidden his eggs - all with prizes!

After the dives we're going to have a great Beach Bar-B-Q with beverages, chicken, burgers, and hot dogs - with all the fixins' - but we promise...no rabbit stew - the Easter Bunny still has a lot of work to do!

All this fun takes place at Broward Community College's Tigertail Lake Watersports Center located in Sportsmans Park on Anglers Avenue - right off I-95 and Griffin Road in Dania Beach, FL. Bring your own scuba gear and tanks; and snorkeling gear for the young ones. Our Tigertail Lake facility has restrooms, showers, a large rinse tub for your gear, and plenty of shaded set-up space and picnic tables. You can even play beach volleyball when you're not diving!

Your "Hunting License" for this great afternoon of fun is only $20 per diver and $10 for snorkelers. Your "Hunting License" includes admission to Tigertail Lake Watersports Center, all the fun activities, the Beach Bar-B-Q and beverages, and the fun PRIZES that go with the Easter Eggs.

You can register online at www.worldwatersports.com/calendar to reserve your spot for this fun afternoon. Just go to the April calendar and click on the Easter Egg Hunt event on April 15. Payment can be made at the gate the day of the Big Hunt! This will also be a great way to forget for a few minutes the other significance of April 15 (the IRS!). Definitely more fun than paying taxes!! Bring your cameras - there could be some good photo ops!

If you have questions you may e-mail me at:
events@worldwatersports.com
or just give me a call:
Phone: (954) 926-4420 ext.626

Hope to see you there!

Bill

Wow! Sounds like fun!

Sheesh!! Sounds great! I wish I were not moving back to michigan that weekend, otherwise the wife and I would be signing up. For all of you who go, "have fun!"

Thought I would post our flyer for the big Easter Egg Hunt. I would have put it in my first post, but the original was too large.

Hope to see some of you ScubaBoarders at the event.
View attachment 31241

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom