Jobs in Denmark

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mattoau

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi all.

I'm moving to Denmark in a couple of weeks and would ideally like to keep working in the dive industry, either as an instructor/guide or retail. I'll be applying for jobs directly but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask here just in case anyone knows of a position available now or coming up in the near future.

Not sure of which region I'll be based in yet but any leads will be graciously accepted.

Also, are there any companies I should avoid working for? Feel free to send a PM if you want to, but I'd rather know of operations with bad safety records etc. before I start working for one.

Hope to be diving with you soon.

Hi Mattoau

I realize it's been along time since you posted, but I thought I'd just briefly comment because the dive centre I'm currently working in, Kingfish Dive & Travel in Copenhagen, is seeking new employees, both for our travel department, as well as for the dive gear retail shop. There's also plenty of work to be had for diving pros actually diving =) - we do occasionally get requests for courses taught in English, Swedish, French and other languages - however, most seek Danish speaking instructors. Regardless, feel free to drop us a note.

Best regards,
SK

Thanks for the info. However I'm currently in New Zealand, might be quite a commute for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom