Job Search

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sjenk288

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
If anyone is looking for a reliable employee in the central Florida orange county/lake county area I am looking for work. I moved to Mascots Florida to help a new company move with the idea that I was being offered a job in Clermont office. (It did not happen) So now I am living in Mascots Florida with no job and bills to pay. I have 5 years commercial construction experience as a superintendant (South Florida). I also have 5 years project management experience in a custom cabinet and millwork shop. I specialized in commercial Doors, Trim and Hardware. I have past experiance in security systems and access systems. I am looking for any work at this time. I have bills to pay and children to take care of. I have computer networking knowledge. I have a resume available upon request and my email address is keithj@kdnenterprises.com

I don't have anything to offer other than my wish that you find something suitable shortly. I am engaged in a job search, too, and I know it's not easy. Good luck! Have you checked out your local Craigslist?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom