Job lot of TECHNICAL DIVING equipment including 5 TANKS - Collect from Wirral UK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bubblevision

Contributor
Reaction score
In this eBay UK auction I am offering a job lot of scuba diving equipment for collection here in Heswall, Wirral, UK unless you'd like to arrange a courier to collect.

Lots of items of technical diving equipment and regular diving equipment including 5 scuba cylinders and loads of tech-diving goodies. I used a lot of this equipment on Lusitania and Britannic expeditions. I am selling because I gave up technical diving, am clearing my parents' house and no longer have room for them. Here are the items:

- 2 x 10-litre Faber 232-bar steel tanks, rigged for side-mounting but easily changed back to normal use. Includes boots. DIN convertible pillar valve. NITROX marked. OUT OF TEST but in good condition. One is missing its pillar valve but the lot includes 8 pillar valves (see below).
M25 neck thread. Manufactured 07/98 and not tested since. Weight 11.0kg. Used for just a few dives and not at all since 1999.

- 2 x 6-litre IWKA 200-bar steel tanks, rigged for side-mounting. Very lightweight, rare items, perfect for stage cylinders. DIN non-convertible pillar valve. NITROX marked. OUT OF TEST but in good condition.
Small diameter neck thread. Manufactured 12/89. Tested 8/97. Tare weight 6.06kg. Not used since 1999.

- 1 x 3-litre Faber 232-bar pony tank. DIN convertible pillar valve. Painted black and white for oxygen use. OUT OF TEST but in good condition.
3/4 BSP neck thread (I think). Manufactured 1992. Tested 6/96 and 7/98. Weight 3.5kg. Not used since 1999.

- 8 pillar valves. Various threads. At least 3 are MDE DIN convertible valves with M25 neck thread. A couple are not in good condition.
- Approximately 15 regulator hoses. Mixture of lengths and threads, some high pressure, some medium pressure. Includes 2 x HP gauges and 1 x AP-Valves Spare Air (which may well not work)
- Approximately 38 long stainless steel jubilee clips for rigging stage tanks (side-mount tanks) etc.. A few are mounted on a brass ring for carrying.
- Approximately 20 brass clips, mostly chrome plated. Many of them double-ended piston clips for rigging tech diving tanks etc.
- Approximately 13 brass "D" rings.
- 2 x "Jon-line" clips, for hanging off down-ropes during decompression stops
- AP Valves lifting bag, properly rigged for wreck-plundering. Not sure of the capacity but it's pretty big.
- A few brass gauges and adaptors, previously used for gas decanting hoses etc.. Mostly not in good condition.
- A small yellow delayed surface marker buoy (possibly Polar Bears) and nicely engineered plastic reel and line.
- Gul 5mm steamer wetsuit with black body and purple arms. Suitable for tallish thin man. Well worn but some life left in it.
- O-Three black steamer wetsuit. 5mm body, 3mm arms. Suitable for tallish thin man. Well worn but some life left in it.
- Canoeing helmet used for cave/wreck diving with holes drilled for mounting torches. 1 x Underwater Kinetics SL4 light mounted to it.
- Large dive knife
- 2 x net cutters with spare blades
- Yellow TUSA fins (missing straps)
- 3 x Mares fin straps
- 3 x tank-carrying handles
- 2 x Scubapro Mk20 A-clamp yokes
- A box of O-rings, 1st stage plugs, and pillar valve DIN>A-clamp adaptors
- 3 spare tank boots
- 2 x weight belts with steel buckles and approximately 15 x lead diving weights in various sizes totalling 31kg. A lot of lead! (if you arrange a courier, these are going to be expensive to ship and could be left out if you wish)

Disclaimer: The equipment is sold as seen. I provide no warranty with any of it. I am in no way responsible for its safety. Cylinders and other equipment must be tested in accordance with legal requirements before use.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 112
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 107
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG