Jim Borges

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I believe Hawaii does not do daylight savings time, which will make 10AM on the 12th there 2000 GMT, or 3PM on the 12th here in Alabama... so, for those who can't make Vortex (and for those who can, too) take a moment on Thursday the 12th to remember our friend Jim and know that his ashes are returning to the sea, while he is on the reef of ultimate wonders of the deep.
Rick

Thank you, kindly. I will absolutely do this! I feel all of your love and presence- as I'm sure he does too.

Mahalo nui loa!
Les

We had a good moment of remembrance at Vortex this weekend (thanks Tommy, for arranging that).
Today at 2000 GMT (4 PM EDT, 3 PM CDT etc) take a second to send a prayer aloft for Jim and his family as his ashes are spread on the sea...
Rick

I hope this comes through intact and that it is appropriate for today's ceremony.

Attachments

• Sunlight at 25 feet below the surface.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 111
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom