For Sale Jill Heinerth's Giant Estate Sale Dec. 9/10 - plenty of tec gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jill Heinerth

RebreatherPro
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm moving to Canada and having a huge downsizing Estate Sale next weekend!! I will have signed art/photography, scuba gear, expedition memorabilia, film production gear, household goods, books, tools, musical instruments, yard equipment, kayaks, camping gear and so much more. Priced to sell!

Details here: Remarkable eclectic estate sale in High Springs, FL starts on 12/9/2017

I will still be around Cave Country a lot but my travels necessitate changing my permanent footprint to something much more manageable so I can lock up and leave easier.

Including: Waterproof Hybrid Drysuit, tanks, bags, regs, BCDs, wings, lighting, camera jib, audio boom pole, books, wetsuits, boots, hoods, gloves, tec fittings (from D-Rings to shutoffs and QC fittings, etc.) and so much more!

So Florida will be losing a legend and Canada will be getting back its glory eh?

No, I remain a dual citizen and will be here lots. I just can't maintain a 10-acre property with more than half my year traveling on projects all over the world! Springs will always be in my heart.

Keep posting your estate sale photo's-lot's of great stuff- as you prepare for your move to Canada.

I might have to drop by and take a gander. It's a shame that you guys move away right after I move in. :( :( :(

Reactions: mdb
I might have to drop by and take a gander. It's a shame that you guys move away right after I move in. :( :( :(

Coincidence? Lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom