Jet or Turtle Fins (Size and Opinion)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cobbonthecorn

Contributor
Reaction score
I have aquired a "new" used drysuit, a 2007 Bare Tech HD ATR Trilam with size 2X boots attached. Anyone using Jet or Turtle fins? If so, what size to fit these boots? LDS does not carry these fins so tryout is impossible. Thanks in advance!

Jet fins have more sixes, Turtles only come in massive, other than that they are very much the same.

I believe that Hollis Gear makes a fin similar, but it looks to be more comfortable, and the dsign isn't 40 years old

I use a 2xl turtle fin, with my drysuit. I find the XL sizes from both companies are about the same size and a little tight for my boots. The 2xl jet fins have a very, very large foot pocket, that is both tall and wide and almost everyone I know who have tried them say they are way too big, the turtle fins seem to work much better. I have seen the Hollis fins and like them a lot just have too many fins in the garage to buy yet another pair, but I have heard good things.

Back
Top Bottom