JD62's complaint...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jd62

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
We don't change our moderating because of threats, physical or financial.
Very heroic. You do not moderate as you claim. You are as paranoid and touchy as freezing in Canada and colliard. Buh bye.

We don't change our moderating because of threats, physical or financial.
Hey Chilly in Vancouver: how can I delete my account and every word I have written here?

Hey Chilly in Vancouver: how can I delete my account and every word I have written here?

You can be gone like a puff of smoke but your words will last forever on the internet.

You can be gone like a puff of smoke but your words will last forever on the internet.
BTW, Twitter doesn't need anyone. It sells your data. Same with Facebook and Google. You're not in that position. Rather than being a snot, you might consider treating people here as if they were members, or, failing that, customers.

As far as I can tell, you, collard, and Murray are the same person: you have exactly the same bad attitude. My misgivings about you were completely unnecessary. They could easily have been addressed. You have managed to turn me from an enthusiastic supporter to, well, someone who wouldn't give you a dime. The weird thing is how efficiently you have achieved this. How you have managed to neutralize so much good feeling on my part would be a wonderful case study in business school.

I'm signing out so I get no more alerts. Enough.

Once you post, we do not delete your account as it ruins the flow of the conversations you're in.

We get it. Someone disagrees with you on the internet and it simply ruins your day. You ask us to delete it as an outright attack, and we simply see it as a disagreement. The entire site is built on differing opinions and you don't always get to 'win' the internet. If you view anyone thinking a bit differently than you as having a 'bad attitude', then it's hard to have a positive experience here or anywhere. All we ask is that you remain civil.

Since this has nothing to do with the thread you posted in, I have moved the conversation to site support.
BTW, Twitter doesn't need anyone. It sells your data. Same with Facebook and Google. You're not in that position.
I get offers for my data all the time and yet I won't sell it. I will never sell it. I am committed to the privacy of every single user on ScubaBoard. I don't share IPs, email addresses, locations as well as other items the world seems to want to know. Your particulars, including PMs are kept private and will not be divulged without a court order.

ScubaBoard is still the largest community devoted to Scuba because we keep it friendly and yet relevent. We are not everyone's cup of tea, and I'm OK with that. We'll still be here when you need us.

Down the hall a bit, go right and then stay straight! :D :D :D
That was the broom closet!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom