January dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

melfox26

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just wanted to throw this out there to see if anyone wanted to plan a couple dives down in Monterey sometime in January.

Mel

I'm ready, I don't know my schedule yet, but let me know any time you need a buddy

Thanks to those of you who replied. I'm available to dive on Sat. the 18th, Sun. the 19th, or Sat. the 25. Let me know what day works best for you. Also, what is your exp. level, Monterey experience, so we could plan the best shore dive. I'm up for anywhere, from Breakwater to Monastery.

Mel

melfox26 once bubbled...
Thanks to those of you who replied. I'm available to dive on Sat. the 18th, Sun. the 19th, or Sat. the 25. Let me know what day works best for you. Also, what is your exp. level, Monterey experience, so we could plan the best shore dive. I'm up for anywhere, from Breakwater to Monastery.

Mel

Any of those dates sound good to me except for the sunday which i can try to get off.If anyone is staying the night on the 18th and wants to do a night dive let me know so i can push to get that sunday off.

I am ssi ow,stress and rescue,nitrox and am almost done with my advanced.I have been diving about 2.5 years and have a little over 50 dives.I would have a lot more but sept 11th attacks took me away from home for close to a year.About 75% of my dives have been done at monterey.I have dove breakwater,lovers point,del monte,mcabee,inner and outer hopkins,monestary north and south,plus others i cant remember.....lol.

One day i would like to dive pt lobos as i have never been there.I am almost happy diving any where at monterey so the spot doesnt really matter to me.I think overall breakwater is my favorite along the wall checking everything out.

I'm good any of those dates. I'm in Santa Cruz so its easy for me to get there and stay as late as I want, so night dives are encouraged.

I'm a NAUI rescue, nitrox, and assistant instructor. I'm also almost done with my DM. I have been diving for 6.5 years with a little over a hundred dives. about half in the Monterey Carmel area

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom