Jan. 14, 2012 Willis Point (Saanich Inlet) video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fantastic! Thanks, I was finally able to show my wife what I see when I dive there. Would you happen to know what the old bomb shaped thing is that is down there around 110'?

Fantastic! Thanks, I was finally able to show my wife what I see when I dive there. Would you happen to know what the old bomb shaped thing is that is down there around 110'?
I don't know. It's been there for a couple of years. I don't know anyone who knows what it is. The people that put it there seem to be keeping it secret for some reason (illegal dumping?).

Great video! Awesome videography skills, great eye for detail!

Lots of great little clips there. Nice clip of the tiny shrimps on the cloud sponge with the green inside their body. When I saw that for the first time last month, it was so unexpected I thought I was hallucinating from narcosis! Then found out it was the green ovary of the female, getting ready to spawn.
Thanks for sharing. :acclaim:

Back
Top Bottom