Jamboree attenders past / future

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wheatondiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Any SBer's who attended past Jamborees? Any SBer's who are attending next year's Jamboree?

I attended the 1977 as a participant and the 1981 as O/A Service Corp staff. I have gone down for a day to everyone since 1981. My son will be attending next year's Jamboree, so I will be down sometime.

I'm not a teen by any stretch of the imagination, but I attended the 1960 jamboree in Colorado and the 1964 Valley Forge Jamboree.

I was also a Boy Scout Guide at the world's fair in New York.

Scouting is great!!!

the K

Any SBer's who attended past Jamborees? Any SBer's who are attending next year's Jamboree?

I attended the 1977 as a participant and the 1981 as O/A Service Corp staff. I have gone down for a day to everyone since 1981. My son will be attending next year's Jamboree, so I will be down sometime.

Talk about a small world, it would seem our paths have crossed before. I was also at the '77 Jamboree and served on the O/A Service Corp at the '81 Jamboree :)

jamboree scuba staff '05 and '10
visitor in '93 and '01

psumike, my son and his patrol mates probably had you as their instructor at the '05 Jamboree. You must have done a good job as all of them are now OW Divers and convinced me to get certified as well! Have fun next year. I have six more scouts headed your way.

Never was able to make it to a Jambo but now as an adult we have a 6 scouts heading to the 10 jambo..... hoping to to make it to NOAC in a couple years...

05 and 10 as the Admin for fishing. Tahght Fly Fishing this past NOAC. .
Posted via Mobile Device

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom