Jamaica and Hurricane Dean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid

私は寿司およびアジア女性を食べるã
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I sure hope you guys are ready for Sunday and ride this one out safe. Jam if you see this, we are all hoping for the best to you all.

calling Jamdiver, you around?

still no word from our buddy Jam, must be getting to someplace safe, good luck, we're watching

Yeah Jam check in and let us know you are ok

My prayers and extreme concern go out to my friends in Jamaica. The Weather Channel has reporters in Jamaica and it is good to see preparations are moving ahead. Sometimes the people of Jamaica don't heed the warnings until it is almost too late. I'm glad they are taking me seriously.

Oh, did I mention my name is Dean? Sorry folks.

clgsamson:
David, he's still out shopping for that right camera lens for Hurricane Dean:D

Jam - stay safe buddy:wink:
that would be Jam :crafty:

According to the Couples message board this morning, everyone is fine. Their resorts did not suffer any damage. Clean up is of course required, but they will be accepting new guests again by tomorrow. They have a generator (as I'm sure most resorts do)

Does anyone have any other info. or pictures of the Negril area after the storm?

I'm hoping the beach is still ok, they didn't lose too many palm trees, and of course... I hope the reefs didn't take too bad a hit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom