I've been a BAAAAAD Boy!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coyote

Reaction score
Hi my name is Coyote and i've been a bad boy, I've posted without formally introducing myself.:bonk:
I'm 31 and I'm in the military posted to New Brunswick, Canada. I finally got got certified in May of this year after years of wanting to. Maybe one of these days i'll get to one of the exotic locations i keep hearing about, but i guess the Bay of Fundy will have to do for now.

Coyote

welcome and enjoy you will find at time we all get rather worked up about some issues ect but in all most that are regulars hear get along fine , some get will get onto you about spelling grammer what ever they feel like but just be your self mine pet pee they always pick on me is spelling and grammer, oh well some of us not educated like some . some will learn in time not to let little stuff bother them again just post away and enjoy diving

welcome from Ottawa.

I used to work for DND, but changed departments a few years back. While working for them (at "Disney on the Rideau") I got to travel to many of the bases -- even over to Germany. So I'm guessing you're in Gagetown. Close?

I am as new as u r
Welcome welcome

Welcome to the boards from Rochester, New York!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom