ITT, VIP, O2 Cleaning (Class Report)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve,
You are my 'go-to' facility for those who want their entire course instruction easily paced and with absolutely no corners cut. When I add up the time I spent at home e-Learning and then the practical in-water or in-shop work with you, I am convinced that I truly got a LOT of formal instruction and very personal attention.

I've had my share of courses that remind me of drinking from a fire hose. I'm much too old for that now. Your students have the big advantage that you literally have them all day long. There is plenty of time for breaks and to get it right. Maybe your patience is what attracts me the most. No rush, do it over. I remain impressed with how you teach the basic fin kicks. It finally clicked for me.

Your willingness to work with students who have compromised strengths is notable. Never heard once 'do the best you can to keep up with the class'. Maybe it is the military training, "work with what you have and don't lament what you don't have." At any rate, my rotator cuff tear quickly became a non-issue. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience.

Need to do something up there next year. Would be fun to finally meet Bob and Jeff. Maybe even Arturo and Harry again...

Steve,
You are my 'go-to' facility for those who want their entire course instruction easily paced and with absolutely no corners cut. When I add up the time I spent at home e-Learning and then the practical in-water or in-shop work with you, I am convinced that I truly got a LOT of formal instruction and very personal attention.

I've had my share of courses that remind me of drinking from a fire hose. I'm much too old for that now. Your students have the big advantage that you literally have them all day long. There is plenty of time for breaks and to get it right. Maybe your patience is what attracts me the most. No rush, do it over. I remain impressed with how you teach the basic fin kicks. It finally clicked for me.

Your willingness to work with students who have compromised strengths is notable. Never heard once 'do the best you can to keep up with the class'. Maybe it is the military training, "work with what you have and don't lament what you don't have." At any rate, my rotator cuff tear quickly became a non-issue. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience.

Amen!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom