It's Warhammer's Birthday!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's a name I have not heard in a long time.....WH are you still with us?

I didn't have a clue about what it was until someone (OD) enlightened me. How totally gross. However, I do with Mr. WH a very happy birthday!!!

WH was not the one who posed for that photo, he merely posted it. He never lived it down.

Walter:
WH was not the one who posed for that photo, he merely posted it. He never lived it down.

You have to admit that is gross, no matter how you slice it!!!!

"You have to admit that is gross, no matter how you slice it!!!!"

Actually, I don't. Some things are meant to be done in private. It's a normal thing we all do every day. It's not something of which I care to see photoghaphs. It was in extremely poor taste to pose for the photo, to take the photo and top post the photo, the the act itself is normal and not gross.

I think it would be nice if we could remember the man without referring to the photo.

There are a bunch of the early members that were very active in the beginning that I have not seen in years. I think Dee, Walter, Natasha and myself are about the last of the ones on in the first 6 months or so of the board.

Back
Top Bottom