It's Time to go HDC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BARE Sports

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
BARE Sports A new article has been posted

It's Time to go HDC

HDC-promo-336x280png.png

The HDC Tech Dry is the toughest drysuit BARE has ever made. It is built for you, the serious drysuit diver - the diver that puts a drysuit through the coldest, toughest dives, frequently. From the proprietary blend of heavy-duty Nylon and CORDURA Fabrics
Continue reading the Original Article.

Attachments

• HDC-promo-336x280png.png
    HDC-promo-336x280png.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 183
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I wish I'd had this coupon when I bought my HDC! Expensive suit, this is a good sale! The suit good to me, but I don't have anything to compare it to since it is my first drysuit.

has anyone else used this suit? i just ordered one. i would like to know what people are saying.

I almost bought one yesterday but to have the user replaceable neck seal put in was an astronomical price - deal breaker for me :(

I haven't looked into it yet. I was gonna do it at dui and get the zipseal. What were you looking to get? How much was it?

Back
Top Bottom