It is to do with diving but it isnt...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello I have a different hobby, Ghost hunting, I also have an fascination for diving but never done it.
I have been investigating the paranormal (as a hobby) for some 26 years now and I have seen many a thing I can and have questions about though 6 are what I would say in my opinion 'definate ghosts'.
Can I ask... Has any of you divers ever seen a ghost underwater, maybe on a site you were diving?
Perhaps you have a tale to tell or an experience you wouldn't mind sharing?
I have often wondered as you hear of the crew and passengers lost with wrecks but you dont ever hear of any reports of ghosts.
Thanks for looking
Mel

Ghost can't breath u/w:no :D

I've dived lots of wrecks where passengers and/or crew were lost but I've never seen a ghost on or in any of them.

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry (I thought the first film was better) & IG-Dive
You guys got my sense of humour... :mooner:
Next time you dive, Do you know how to tell if the fish swimming by is healthy?
It's got a wet nose!! :rofl3:
MikeFerrara Thanks for your reply, I appreciate your honesty.
Diver0001 I read your link with interest as well as the replies, I have been seeking out ghosts for some 27 years now as a hobby, I myself having had loads of experiences like you and others describe.
I have experienced 6 events that I can say were ghosts without doubt in my mind and had a few witnesses by my side with some.
I dont dive, I wish I could but I have always been fascinated about the underwater world and ghostly goings on... obviously this is something I havent been able to explore which leaves a big gap in my experiences hence why I asked.
Exploring and talking about things that people either dont want to know, dont or wont understand, have little or no knowledge/experience in is always met with ridicule, its water of a ducks back for me nowadays (pardon the pun there).
As they say...
''To the believer no proof in necessary and to the sceptic no proof is enough''. :no
Thanks all for your replies everyone
Mel

We had a spook that lived in the second bedroom of an apartment we leased. I don't know much about that sort of stuff but we moved!

I have yet to encounter such energies during a dive, though I've had some moments where things were spooky..

I'm going to refer you to www.jawsproductions.com - Rusty is a friend of mine and explorer of the Cenote's in Mexico where they run into the remains of previously living persons hundreds more years ago. :)

Ghosts/Voices underwater..... Isn't narcosis a very strange thing.

Back
Top Bottom