It ain't over yet! -- Round 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i'm stuck with a tube of KY Jelly... now what?

Jag

You are one sick puppy....I LOVE YOU MAN!

Parma (Pepeng) now been forecast to hang around northern Luzon for between 3-5 days (ending 7th to 9th October - today being Sunday 4th October).

CNN weather reported that Pepeng might even cause more heavy rainfall in Manila. Pagasa were warning the same earlier tonight on ANC TV (Sunday 4th).

There is also super typhoon Melor (20W) which is headed towards the Philippine Area of Responsibility (PAR), but present forecast put this as veering north towards Japan.

This year is an El Niño year which began in August and is expected to run into November. Mean average sea temps in the top 300m water in the tropical west Pacific are measured at 0.7-1.0 deg C above average. This means conditions for the development of super typhoons is perfect for the next few weeks.

Anyone planning a vacation here - in particularly to the central/northern islands - MUST keep a close eye on the weather for the next 6 or 7 weeks.

i'm stuck with a tube of KY Jelly...

Well, if that's the case, then you're definitely doing it wrong :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom