Issues with Sync on Pelagic DiverLog and DiverLog+

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Malcolm White

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am looking to purchase an Aqua Lung i770R and wanted to get comfortable with the supported software first. I already manually entered a number of dives into DiverLog (full) and have since downloaded + (on my 12.1 iOS iPad). I tried to export the dives to the + software and the app crashes out. The same occurs if I try to use the WiFi sync to my iPhone. It also crashes when I click the calendar icon on any of my inputted dives. Is this software really this buggy?

Are there any other decent apps that support the Aqua Lung computers? If not, what about apps for the Suunto Eon (which would be my second choice)?

Any other recommendations? I just want to be able to seamlessly sync between my iOS devices (and possible Windows desktop).

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I just got an autoresponder from their support email. They are (he is?) out of the office until the 26th November. I think I have made my mind up about this software :-(

Dive Log for iOS will directly download your i770R via Bluetooth. DiveLogDT on the Mac will download your i770R via either USB or Bluetooth. They also both support the Suunto EON Steel/Core. Dive Log for iOS sync's with itself (ie: other iOS devices) as well as DiveLogDT on the Mac and with Diving Log 6.0 under Windows. Let us know if you have any questions or check out our website.

@Malcolm did you ever find a resolution for the app shutting down? I'm experiencing the same issue with DiverLog+ with my Aqualung computer.

Does Divers Log work with Windows 11? I have the Oceanic Pro Plus 3 and cannot get it to interface with my desktop , I installed the drivers that they sent me but my computer will still not link up , I reached out to them with no response! I even paid the 19.99 for the full program and still no success

Back
Top Bottom