Issues with Inon z330

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

artlevitt

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a pair of z330. I find the button for the Advanced cancel switch ( required to press down i believe )for non pre flash camera set ups
often pops up
i find the numbers and labels on the back of the strobe get very hard to real
anyone else ?
Thank you

My button (push and 1/4 turn) has been in for at least a year. Never had it pop back up. For most uses, I don't really look at the labels while underwater, just know which way is more power.
Bill

No, never had a problem with the button popping up once locked. Sometimes I push down and lock the Spotting Light on however.

As for the text, you should not need to read it often. Maybe print out a page from the online manual if it's helpful. Just get familiar with which one in On/Off and which one is the power setting. I do a lot of diving at night and never look at the controls except by feel.

No, never had a problem with the button popping up once locked. Sometimes I push down and lock the Spotting Light on however.

As for the text, you should not need to read it often. Maybe print out a page from the online manual if it's helpful. Just get familiar with which one in On/Off and which one is the power setting. I do a lot of diving at night and never look at the controls except by feel.

Thank you That is very helpful
Art

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom