Isola d'Elba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Azotomix

Contributor
Reaction score
After two weeks of travelling (for business :sad_2:) under the big rain storm in Bangladesh :zap1: and super heat :flame: and :sunny in Pakistan (45-48°C), I finally landed back to Milano. Arrived home, prepared the photos gears and two summer cloths, took the motorbike drove for 500 km to Isola d’Elba to hug my beloved wife and son. I did one dive a day for the next three days in our nice Mediterranean Sea. We had a good visibility, but what a shock compare of Thailand where I dove last time in April, the sea looked kind of empty and water temperature in depth was about 15°C compared of the 28°C I was used to have over there…

I did not shoot so many pics as I had to follow the group and did not really had the time to adjust properly all the parameters as I wanted to do but could manage to get something:

Here some of them:

Nudi (ISO 100; 1/60s at f/5, 7.2 mm, external flash)
Nudibranco---Secca-dell_Anc.jpg

Gronco in Italian (do not know in English; anyone can help?)
ISO 100; 1/60s at f/5, 7.2 mm; external flash
Gronco---Secca-dell_Ancora-.jpg

Moray Eel (ISO 100; 1/60s at f/7.1, 7.2 mm; external flash)
Murena---Secca-dell_Ancora-.jpg

Virgin blessing all the divers (look more like Jesus she has a beard…)
(ISO 100; 1/60s at f/6.3, 7.2 mm Wide angle + dome; external flash)
Madonnina.jpg

Nice pics - glad you shared them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom