Wanted ISO: Worthington/PST Galvanized Tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brojas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Long shot out there, I know. I love my Worthington HP100s in SM, but would like to bring a bit more gas with me into a cave. LP tanks are preferred, but I would consider HP 119s or 130s. I have some Faber HDG HP120s that I would trade away if needed.

I live south of Atlanta, but can meet in cave country if needed. I will also be in South Florida in early August.

Long shot out there, I know. I love my Worthington HP100s in SM, but would like to bring a bit more gas with me into a cave. LP tanks are preferred, but I would consider HP 119s or 130s. I have some Faber HDG HP120s that I would trade away if needed.

I live south of Atlanta, but can meet in cave country if needed. I will also be in South Florida in early August.
Check my post a couple months back looking for HP130’s. Guy in FL has them once in a while and others. I managed to source two HP130’s from that WTB post. One from him and one from someone else so not such a long shot - Best of luck.

I’ve actually seen some of his posts on FB marketplace. I’ll give him a holler.

I have a set of PST LP95s set up as doubles in Detroit.
2019 Hydro. I'm sure I could get them headed south if you were interested.
$500

Still looking for Worthington 100s and 130 for doubles myself.

and Tracys 95's are good deal...

I have a pair of Worthington LP108's I'm considering parting with for $275 each. In hydro and vis. I'm just north of Atlanta.

I have a pair of Worthington LP108's I'm considering parting with for $275 each. In hydro and vis. I'm just north of Atlanta.
Didn't you just get those?

Back
Top Bottom