Closed ISO small single-phase electric compressor

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iarf

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
As it's become a pretty long drive for me to get to a shop, I'm looking for a compressor for home use. Ideally would be a single-phase electric unit, I've been considering something like the Bauer Jr 2.

I'm located near Chattanooga but will be making trips to Virginia, Florida, Wisconsin, and Minnesota in the near future, so could pick up along the way to any of those.

As it's become a pretty long drive for me to get to a shop, I'm looking for a compressor for home use. Ideally would be a single-phase electric unit, I've been considering something like the Bauer Jr 2.

I'm located near Chattanooga but will be making trips to Virginia, Florida, Wisconsin, and Minnesota in the near future, so could pick up along the way to any of those.
I don't have anything as small as a Junior, but I have a few single phase compressors in the 5-8 cfm range.
I am in Detroit if that could fit your plans.

Check the last page of this post.

Bauer makes great compressors. Mine runs super quiet like a sewing machine. If only I could upgrade the stock filtration for less than the cost of a whole ‘nuther compressor. But they aren’t cheap and buying used can be an expensive gamble.

Back
Top Bottom