ISO recommendations for Seattle area dive physician or dive medicine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ummm….if there was an ENT who could fix tinnitus he/she would be a billionaire. It’s a 10% disability rating when you leave the military if you have it (*or just say you have it). Uncle Joe would have certainly contacted that ENT and asked him/her how to get rid of tinnitus and save a hundred bucks or so per month per discharged service for the rest of their life. I wouldn’t really get your hopes up. It comes and goes. Sometimes you can identify triggers. If diving is one of them, then you might have a decision to make.

In any case if I am dead wrong on this, please tell me the fix so I can get rid of mine.

Ummm….if there was an ENT who could fix tinnitus he/she would be a billionaire. It’s a 10% disability rating when you leave the military if you have it (*or just say you have it). Uncle Joe would have certainly contacted that ENT and asked him/her how to get rid of tinnitus and save a hundred bucks or so per month per discharged service for the rest of their life. I wouldn’t really get your hopes up. It comes and goes. Sometimes you can identify triggers. If diving is one of them, then you might have a decision to make.

In any case if I am dead wrong on this, please tell me the fix so I can get rid of mine.
You said this way better than I could. Tinnitus has been something I'm "living with" for decades

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom