ISO Personality info on male divers w/ frogman training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vervegogrl

Reaction score
I'm looking for info (enlightenment) about the typical personalities of men who are recruited, trained, and serve as frogmen. I can be more specific once I get some beta back. thank you.

vervegogrl:
I'm looking for info (enlightenment) about the typical personalities of men who are recruited, trained, and serve as frogmen. I can be more specific once I get some beta back. thank you.

Frogmen?

Are you referring to combat divers by any chance? If so, maybe you should ask in the military forum.

PM or e-mail with specifics and I can provide you a better link, if you are looking for SEAL / SF / Marine Recon divers.

Jeff
jlane@rmediver.com

Thank you Peter for the links you sent. Very interesting.
Coldwater - my mistake for posting in the wrong forum. that's been corrected for me though.
Jeff - tried to PM you, but I had to go through all kinds of fill in the box data and when I couldn't identify what server I use, I got booted off the PM. I'm going out of town, and will try it all again when I get back next week. In the meantime, Submariner knows why I am looking for this info. He has my permission to share my specifics with you as long as he judges it okay to do so.
Mickey - I will check out the military forum.

Thanks all,
Lisa

Good luck on your research.

Good luck on the research.
Keep us posted.
K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom