ISO Bonneville dive buddy - Oct 7th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sushi Boy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'll be in Salt Lake City for a couple of days in Oct and would like to check out Bonneville Seabase while I'm there.

Is there anybody who would like to meet there for a dive or two on Sunday, Oct 7th?

Alternatively, if I don't have any luck arranging a buddy in advance, is it a busy enough place where I could just show up and ask other divers if they'll let me tag along with them?

Thought I had somebody lined up, but he may not be able to make it. If anybody's up for a dip this Sunday, let me know.

I don’t know if you went or not, but I went a few years ago as a solo diver and there was no issue. I also went to homestead crater the same trip and had no issues solo diving.

As for the depth at bonnevile sea base, it is shallow enough that you almost can not get into trouble.

Yep, actually ended up finding a buddy through a Utah divers FB page that morning. Fun place to dive. Thanks for the heads up though.

Back
Top Bottom