Isle Royal CCR trip July 2022

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

umhlangan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Due to a sad scheduling conflict I have to sell my spot on a 5-day Tech CCR trip to the amazing wrecks of Isle Royale in Lake Superior this July. Dates are July 17 to 22.CCR only trips to Isle Royale are not that common so this is quite special. I have already paid for my trip and am offering it at only $835 USD.

The waters of Isle Royale offer some of the best wreck diving in the world. Isle Royale National Park is a wilderness island located 20 miles from the Minnesota shore of Lake Superior. The diving depths range from 120 feet to 250 feet. The major wrecks including: Chisholm Engine, Kamloops, Emperor Stern, Congdon stern and possibly a visit to one of the shallower wrecks. The water temperature around Isle Royale ranges from 39 to 60 degrees and in places will certainly be less than 45 degrees.

You will eat and sleep aboard the boat, remaining in the park for the duration of the trip. During the day the boat will moor over one or more shipwrecks where you can dive subject to weather, National Park Service regulations, accepted safe diving practices and specific policies of Royale Diver. In the evening the boat will anchor in a secluded bay or dock at a lakeside campground.

Must be CCR Trimix certified. For more details see Isle Royale Charters | Michigan Shipwreck Diving Charters - Book Today.

If you are interested message me for the details.
Mods, I’m posting here because I am in Ontario and would rather sell my spot to an Ontario diver, but if this is supposed to go somewhere else please let me know

Sent you a DM.

Man, everybody is bailing on that trip.

Man, everybody is bailing on that trip.
Yup. :-( Seems like it. I am on this trip but my other buddy is looking to also get rid of his spot too.

Yup. :-( Seems like it. I am on this trip but my other buddy is looking to also get rid of his spot too.
That sucks. The club that booked it could have filled it easily. There is a 4 person waiting list on the recreational week.

Id be all over this if it was later in the season. No more vacation time till mid aug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom