ISC Pathfinder for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wedivebc

CCR Instructor Trainer
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
A good friend of mine has had to hang up his fins and has asked me to help sell his rebreather.

It is a first gen Pathfinder APECS 4.0 (recently serviced) with fresh O2 cells and CANBUS electrics, primary handset, and HUD. It does not have deco display as some later ones do but will accept a CANBUS Shearwater.
The unit is complete, ready to dive with backplate, ISC wing, front mounted counterlungs (Manta CLs are also available in place of FMCLs), Also included are a set of steel 13 cuft tanks with shadow mounts. This unit has both BOV and DSV with breathing hoses as per picture.
Of course buyer will require training for this unit which I can help with or I can help you find a local instructor.

This unit has very few dives on it.

Asking $4500 US or if you're shipping to Canadian address ask about Hoser price.
full?lightbox=1&last_edit_date=1579194399.jpg

full?lightbox=1&update=1579194399.jpg

Back
Top Bottom