ISC Meg 2.7 (for sale.....maybe)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Still undecided if I want to get rid of it but I thought I'd throw it out there and see if anyone has a pressing need for an exploration level rebreather as I'm doing much more diving with my travel-friendly Pelagian and the Meg's been sitting for a couple months.

ISC Megalodon APECS 2.7 (Primary/HUD on one side. Fischer connector secondary)
Tall can w/8lb radial scrubber (Not sure if they're still offering the can as special order)
Apeks 1st stages, both dil and O2, all hoses, PSI or BAR gauges
1 set of Nylon OTSCL's
1 set of Neoprene OTSCL's (Not available anymore)
Plunger style ADV w/isolator
Golem Gear Shrimp BOV, feed from left (dil) side.
2 sets of tank side Shadow Mounts
Full spares kit (including ISC secondary if you want to go back to 2 ISC handsets, and 9v battery adapters)
Everything that's listed, nothing that's not.

I want 1 million bucks for it, but I'm willing to negotiate if someone is gonna put more hours on it than I will. Pics on request.

Hi:)where about in the world do live? Also how old is the unit?houers? Im very intrested, is There any Way i Can contact you by phone:) best regards kamran

About 100 hours on the unit. Located in the US. Feel free to private message me here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom